Bachelor of Business Administration | Academic Advising Center
The Neeley Academic Advising Center (NAAC) is dedicated to supporting business majors throughout their entire undergraduate careers through effective academic advising. The advisors in a NAAC will assist students in the exploration, development, and management of individual educational plans.
Services we provide
- Education on Neeley admissions requirements as well as University policies, procedures and resources
- Assistance with Business Major/minor selection
- An educational plan for specific academic interest and career plans
- Assessment of academic progress and reference to resources if challenges arise
Business Minors click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Academic Advising Tools
See our new YouTube channel!
Academic Advising Tools
Transfer Credit Request
Permission through the Transfer Credit Request process is required before you can take courses outside of TCU for credit transfer. Texas Community College Transfer Course Numbers can be found here.
HOW TO SUBMIT A TRANSFER CREDIT REQUEST:
- go to my.tcu.edu > Student Center > Path to Graduation > other academic
- From drop down list, select Transfer Credit Request and click on double arrows
- Carefully read and follow all instructions
- You will receive email notification of approval or denial once processing is complete
Academic Advising Syllabus
This is an important document outlining NAAC policies and procedures as well as specific information outlining the goals and expectations of the advisor/advisee relationship.
Departmental Advising Sheet
Use this fillable online form to track your TCU core, as well as Neeley Admissions requirements.
LDR GPA Worksheet
Use this handy worksheet to see your current LDR status as well as your GPA. You can also quickly work up different GPA scenarios. **Please note that you will have to manually enter credit hours, but point total and GPA will auto fill as you go through.**
You can also use the blank non-fillable form here.
Neeley Admissions Checklist
Use this worksheet to track your progress as you work toward satisfying Neeley Admissions requirements. Fill in the form online or print it off blank for your reference.
Schedule an Appointment
- Call us at 817-257-6772 or
- Drop by Dan Rogers Hall, Room 130
We have many resources on campus to enhance your college experience and maximize your opportunity for personal and academic development.