Health Care MBA | Career & Networking
The TCU Health Care MBA offers countless benefits beyond the classroom, including personalized career development and networking opportunities that position you for long-term success.
The Neeley School's Graduate Career Service Center (GCSC) will work closely with you to enhance your workplace marketability. Whether you are looking to grow your career within your own organization or seek out new opportunities within health care, our experienced career management professionals will help you develop an effective strategy to accomplish your goals.
As a TCU Health Care MBA student, you have access to a series of excellent career services:
- Personal Career Coach
- Neeley's experienced career management team is available for one-on-one counseling to help you create your career development plan. The GCSC staff works with students on strategies for managing your career and positioning yourself for success. Additionally, they offer advice in key skills areas such as resume preparation, interviewing and networking skills, salary negotiation and job search strategies.
- Professional Development Series
- GCSC sponsors expert speakers on topics ranging from Personal Branding, Case Interview Preparation to Salary Negotiations. Additionally, the Health Care MBA program presents professional development speakers who will expand your managerial skills and deliver rare insight on leadership.
- Just-In-Time Career Toolkit
- This toolkit is a full service career development portal designed to provide all the resources necessary to guide you through the strategic job search process and achieve your goals.
Neeley connections provide a rich ground work from which you can expand and tailor your own robust professional network. You’ll gain access to senior executives, an international network of alumni and a dedicated faculty invested in your long-term success.
- Executive Speakers at Neeley
- Last year, more than 200 executives interacted with Neeley students. The Tandy Executive Speaker Series brings nationally recognized business leaders to speak to MBA students and DFW area executives about the latest trends and issues in business. Through other speaker series, high-level executives meet with MBA students in a more intimate setting.
- The GCSC's exclusive job posting board for MBA students. MBAJobs contain jobs from top employers in DFW and across the nation.
- Company Information Sessions and On-Campus Interviews
- Throughout the year, leading employers from the area and across the country host events and interviewing opportunities at Neeley. On-campus recruiting gives you the opportunity to meet one-on-one with recruiting employers from the public and private sectors, to learn about career opportunities in your chosen field. During the fall and spring semesters, company representatives are on campus conducting information sessions that usually include a corporate presentation, a Q&A and the chance to mingle with the company representatives.
- Neeley Students and Alumni
- At Neeley, you’ll be in good company, connected with other highly motivated, successful professionals in many industries and functional areas. Some of your most productive professional relationships may come from your own classmates and other Neeley alumni. The program design and culture at Neeley promotes close working relationships with your classmates. Through events and in consultation with our Graduate Career Service Center (GSCS) team, you’ll also have opportunities to network with Neeley alumni at top companies in the Metroplex and around the world.