In order to be considered for admission to the MBA/Ed.D. Program, prospectives students apply through the Neeley School of Business MBA Program.
Admission to the Neeley MBA program is very competitive. You should have a strong academic background and the ability to perform in a highly interactive, team-based learning environment. You must also demonstrate maturity, strong motivation and leadership potential. Candidates should have or expect to earn a bachelor's degree or the equivalent from an accredited college or university. (Special Note: Students are only admitted to the MBA program in the fall semester.)
Applicants must complete the application process by March 1 and be admitted to the MBA Program by March 15. Once admitted to the MBA Program, the College of Education will review the applicant's file and make an admissions decision about the Ed.D portion of the program by April 1.
Admission Application Checklist
To be considered for admission, you must supply:
- An application form (only one form for the MBA/Ed.D program)
- An application fee of $100
- 3 Essays (Questions are on the MBA application)
- An official score report for the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)*
- Sealed, official transcripts from each previously attended college or university
- Three letters of recommendation
- Interview (By Invitation Only)
* Only the GMAT test is a requirement as part of the application process for the MBA/Ed.D. Program.
Information about the GMAT exam, test preparation information and test registration is available at www.mba.com
Applicants who are not native English speakers must also submit results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Information about the TOEFL is available at www.toefl.org.