The Adaptive Leader Certificate Program
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, the need to stay relevant is stronger than ever. In this program, you’ll discover strategies to deal with the uncertainty, complexity and increasing competition in the marketplace, while developing skills to lead and think creatively to achieve your goals.
Tuesday nights from 6 to 9 p.m.
September 12 - November 14, 2017
Cost: $3,495* covers all course materials and a light dinner, served from 5:30 to 6 p.m.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans, 501c3 non-profit organizations and government employees.
Who Should Attend?
Even with all your experience and success, there's always room for growth. Especially since today’s business world is evolving faster than ever. Here you'll learn a variety of leading strategies designed to keep up with the pace.
New-to-role leaders and managers
You've experienced steady growth in your career. Now it's time to accelerate your development and learn new skills that will take you further.
What You Will Learn
Real life leadership approaches and practical tools you can put into practice immediately.
How You Will Benefit
- Adapt your thinking, improve your resilience and enhance your leadership skills
- Learn to motivate team members to think and act innovatively
- Discover how to inspire teams and lead change in complex environments
- Discuss how successful leaders coach and develop key talent
- Resilience, Emotional Intelligence & Learning Agility
- Design Thinking & Creative Problem Solving
- Communicating for Success
- Motivating & Engaging Employees
- Coaching & Developing Talent
- Leading Agile Teams
- Adaptive Leadership
- Influence & Leading Change