TIP Board | How to Apply
Eligibility and Requirements
- Undergraduate TCU student pursuing Investment Banking or Research opportunities
- Have a 3.5 cumulative GPA by the end of their sophomore year
- Must apply Spring of sophomore year
- Be in good standing with the University and the Neeley School of Business when applying and through graduation
The TIP Board has high expectations of all students accepted including:
- Act in good faith to the objectives of the Board, its members, and the Neeley School of Business
- Commit to regular dialogue with Board members
- Respond within 36 hours of initial Board member communication
- Schedule monthly status update calls with junior and senior board mentors
- Commit to the preparation needed to obtain an upper level finance internship
- Commit to join the TIP Board after graduation (if invited)
The TIP Board will have the discretion to remove program participants at any time if students are not meeting expectations.
- Applications are due May 5th, 2017 by 5:00pm.
- Selections will be made early May and the TIP Board will notify students at that time.