Graduate Career Service Center | Current Students
Visit the my.tcu.edu portal to access online career tools to enhance your job search. On the portal, click the Main Menu folder, click Neeley Graduate Programs, click Graduate Career Center, then click the name of the resource.
Your online career tools include:
- Job postings
- Employer Events
- Career Workshops
- Career Coaching
- Video Interviewin
- Skills/Interests Assessments
- Search Skills Polishing
- Business Resources
- Log job/internship offers
- Offer timelines & sources
- Research TCU MBA salaries
- Research interview questions
We maximize your marketability through:
- In-depth Personal Assessment & Development
- Career Coach - Every Neeley MBA student is assigned a professional Career Coach. Your Neeley Career Coach helps maximize your internship experience and strategize your job search. Employers appreciate how well our Career Coaches come to know Neeley students and frequently rely on them to help match qualified candidates with top positions.
- Career Leader - Career Leader is an integrated approach to business career self-assessment. It's the same tool that more than 260 top business schools and corporations worldwide count on to help guide students' and employees' careers.
- Interactive Interview Skill Building
- Interview Stream - MBA students can hone their interview skills 24/7 with this cutting edge online video-based mock interview tool which gives you the power to practice, conduct, and save your interviews from the convenience of home or the Graduate Career Service Center. Career Service professionals are available to critique your interview anytime after completion.
- Case Interview Prep - Case Interview Preparation presented by Marc Cosentino, case question expert and author of "Case in Point: Complete Case Interview Preparation." Marc has 20 years of experience with case questions and has written well over a hundred cases, while coaching, preparing and training thousands of students and alumni. He has written three books involving cases and consulting.
- Behavioral Interview Prep - Behavioral Interview Preparation presented by Sue Keever, The Keever Group, experienced in teaching the behavioral interview technique to Fortune 500 companies. Sue brings her knowledge and experience of how to recruit and retain talented professionals to the students with tips on how to effectively interview for any position
- Strategic Networking & Connections
People hire people. Because most jobs are filled through networking and referrals, we give employers every opportunity to get to know you outside the formal one-hour interview.
- START Workshop - First-year MBA students meet with various employers from different industries in this dynamic networking event. In a roundtable format, you learn more about career options and companies as you begin planning for your internship. Employers get to know internship candidates personally, and often the seeds for job offers two years away are planted at START.
- Employer Roundtables - Industry-specific Employer Roundtables provide one-on-one networking opportunities in finance, marketing and supply chain.
- National Career Fairs and Conferences - Graduate Career Services sponsors Neeley students at national career fairs and conferences to network with top employers from around the world. These include:
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs Conference (NSHMBA)
- National Black MBAs Association Conference (NBMBAA)
- National Association of Women MBAs Conference (NAWMBA)
- Masters/MBA Global Employment Conference Targets graduate students who want to work internationally.
- Wall Street NYC Trip - Each fall, investment/finance students who are interested in working on Wall Street hit the Big Apple. The three- to four-day trip includes a tour with Fidelity traders on the floor of the NYSE, networking with Neeley New York alumni and meetings with firms such as Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, AllianceBernstein, BlackRock, Bloomberg, Societe Generale and many others. (Students active in the MBA Capital Markets Club are sponsored by Graduate Career Services.)
- Career Development Seminars - Employers at these seminars offer Neeley MBA students a view from the other side of the table. You learn about company research, resume review, interviewing, networking and the entire hiring process - all from an employer perspective.
- Ranked #11 by Wall Street Journal in a National Corporate Recruiter Survey