Graduate Career Service Center | Neeley Alumni
Benefits of your Neeley MBA endure far beyond your time in the classroom. Whether you graduated 20 days ago or 20 years ago, the Neeley Graduate Career Center (GCC) will work closely with you to enhance your workplace marketability. If you’re in the midst of a new job search, looking to take your career to the next level, or any stage in between, the GCC is here to help.
As a Neeley MBA alum, you have access to several excellent career services:
- Sign up for a TCU alumni forwarding email address if you don’t already have one:
- Go to the Froglinks alumni website and select “Login”
- Select “First Time Login” if you haven’t yet signed up for Froglinks
- Once signed in, select “Email Settings” from your Profile page
- Kick start your career search and professional development by using our online career tools:
- MBA Jobs: Search and apply for positions soliciting Neeley MBAs and alumni
- FEATURES: Submit job applications, store resumes after GCC career coach review, be included in local and global resume books, search and RSVP for workshops and company events
- MBA Prep: Prepare for all aspects of a job search—from defining your personal strengths to exploring career options.
- FIRST-TIME USERS: Request an account. You must have a current TCU email address or TCU alumni address.
- FEATURES: Inventory personal values and industry preferences to jumpstart your career research, gain in depth company and industry background information, record practice video interviews, review nationwide salary data
- One-on-One Career Coaching: Neeley's experienced career management team is available for one-on-one counseling to help you create your career development plan. The GCC staff works with alumni in key areas such as resume preparation, interviewing and networking skills, salary negotiation and job search strategies.
- Contact us to set up a one-on-one appointment at 817-257-7119 or email@example.com
- Stay connected with other Neeley alumni through current news and upcoming networking events.