LKCM Center for Financial Studies | Scholarships
Meredith Fraker Thompson Memorial Scholarship in Finance
Meredith Fraker Thompson was a strong student who volunteered with numerous organizations and landed a prestigious internship at Luther King Capital Management. After graduation, Meredith began her career at Simmons & Company International, a Houston-based investment banking firm specializing in energy. Following her untimely death, Simmons & Company and LKCM established the Meredith Fraker Thompson Memorial Scholarship in Finance at TCU to honor how a single person can make a tremendous difference in a short period of time.
The scholarship provides
Criteria for consideration includes
- Two senior finance majors with an award of approximately $6,500
- Structured internships at Luther King Capital Management.
- Structured internships at Simmons & Company in Houston.
- Currently enrolled TCU junior finance majors
- High academic merit
- Strong work ethic
- Previous work experience
- Background in accounting
- Leadership characteristics
Email email@example.com for more information or pick up your application at the LKCM Center in Smith Entrepreneurs Hall, Room 329.