Development Coaching: Skills for Successful Leaders
Today’s businesses are faced with an unprecedented level of change. Changing technology, new competitors, and frequent shifts to the capabilities required to be successful, all necessitate the need for life-long learning for all employees. This increases the pressure for all employees to continually upgrade their capabilities and for leaders to provide the coaching, guidance & support needed to support their success.
November 2, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $995* covers all course materials and breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans, 501c3 non-profit organizations and government employees.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for leaders at all levels who want to better understand the key elements of coaching for success in today’s fast-paced business environment. This program is also appropriate for HR Professionals, Project Managers and other roles where coaching others is an important part of their job.
What You Will Learn
- The key elements of the coaching process
- Understand the "why and why now" imperative for development coaching
- Understand the key role leaders can play in professional development
- Your personal approach to coaching and what you can do to improve your coaching results
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the key role leaders play in coaching & professional development.
- Grow your own leadership abilities by developing an expanded set of coaching capabilities.
- Learn how to accelerate development by making every assignment a development opportunity.
- Discover the critical success factors for coaching – from building trust & transparency to asking the right questions and leveraging strengths to accelerate development.
- Develop strategies & approaches to coaching under different circumstances and to different styles.
- Practice the key elements of the coaching process – in a variety of situations and challenges.
- The Development Coaching Structured Process
- Improving Your Coaching for Professional Development
- Navigating Your Organization for Maximum Support in Personal Development
- Setting Meaningful Development Goals
- Support Strategies for Effective Development
- Accountability in Development Coaching
- Coaching Applications: Your Personal Coaching Case