Executive Presence & Communication
In this program, you’ll discover approaches for deepening your own self-awareness, improving your ability to communicate, and enhancing your capability to project authenticity and stronger “leadership presence” to lead even more effectively in your organization.
October 22-23, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $1,695* and includes all class materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans
Who Should Attend?
Business leaders at all levels who want to become more self-aware, improve their ability to establish genuine connections, and deepen their ability to communicate, influence and lead positive change.
What You Will Learn
Real life leadership approaches and practical tools you can put into practice immediately.
How You Will Benefit
- Deepen your understanding and awareness of your style, values, & “leadership purpose” to draw upon your own “authentic” leadership to build workplace connections and relationships.
- Refine your approach to communication, refine your communication style, and deepen your ability to connect, influence & lead.
- Receive individual feedback from a TCU Faculty Advisor during the program to help develop and apply practical tools and approaches for improving your executive presence and communication.
- Communication Style
- Clarity & Focus for Message Development
- Authenticity & Leadership Style
- Leadership Purpose & Personal Branding
- Influence & Persuasion
- Presentation Approaches & Structure
- Storytelling & Handling Difficult Questions
- Leading & Communicating During Challenging Situations