Your organization may face challenges frequently, but a real crisis infrequently. Yet, it's the latter that may threaten an organization's reputation and viability if the crisis is mishandled or worsened by poor communication. In this session, crisis communication expert, Dr. Jacque Lambiase, will walk through the most critical ways you can tune up your organization's crisis communications strategy and your won leadership abilities.
November 14, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $995* and includes all class materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the 1-day in-person training.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans
Who Should Attend?
Business leaders and their teams who want to be prepared for situations where a crisis communications strategy would be crucial to mitigating or resolving an issue.
What You Will Learn
How to create a communications strategy, guidelines and talking points for crisis communication situations.
How You Will Benefit
- Easy-to-use guidelines and planning tools to help leaders and organizations plan and tailor communications during crisis situations
- Practical skills designed to help leaders and organizations communication during crisis situations
- Types of Crises
- Crisis planning & communication
- Risk assessment & response strategies - internal & external
- Strategy, guidelines and talking points for crisis communication for organizations & leaders
- Case studies: Texas Rangers and the San Francisco Zoo