The Emerging Leaders Program
The role of the leader has never been more important. In an age of complexity and uncertainty, leaders at all levels can absolutely make a tremendous impact for their team, for their organization, and for their community. Accepting and navigating the challenges of leadership takes courage, creativity and a new range of capabilities focused at succeeding in a challenging and unpredictable landscape.
Summer 2020: June 23 - August 4
Fall 2020: September 15 - October 27
Spring 2021: January 12 - February 23
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans, 501c3 non-profit organizations and government employees.
The Program Difference
- Participate with Ease
- Attend all live sessions virtually from the comfort of your office, from your own home, or from where ever you are. Each session will also be recorded to accommodate the demand and changes in your schedule as an emerging leader for your organization
- Live Learning
- Engage with faculty, industry experts and your fellow participants in dynamic weekly live sessions designed to deepen your leadership capabilities, challenge your thinking, and create new connections with your classmates across the Neeley School of Business.
- #1 Rated Faculty
- At TCU Neeley School of Business, our #1 rated MBA faculty create highly engaging learning environments that combine leading edge thinking with practical, real-word approaches. As a participant of the Emerging Leaders online learning program, you will engage weekly with our top-rated faculty and topic experts
- Leadership Skills & Tools to Address Your Challenges
- Each week, expert faculty will cover a ranger of real-life approaches and tools that you can use immediately to meet the ongoing challenges and opportunities you encounter in your journey as an emerging leader.
- With You Every Step of the Way
- At the conclusion of the Emerging Leaders program, you will participate in our Emerging Leader Case Competition – a challenging and fun opportunity to apply the program lessons in a team-based competition with your fellow participants.
- We will also follow up the program 3 – 4 months later with a Virtual Leadership – giving you the opportunity to engage with our faculty and your peers again as you apply the topics you learned in the program to your real-life role as an emerging leader.
- Premium Access to TCU content
- As an alumnus of the Emerging Leaders program, you will have access to recorded classes, webinars, graduate seminars and more.
Who Should Attend?
Soon-To-Be, New-To-Role, and Early-in Career leaders and managers; Project leads and program managers.
What You Will Learn
Real-life leadership approaches, key leadership skills and practical approaches you can put in to practice immediately.