Creating a Purpose Driven Organization
Today’s leading-edge organizations are driven by a clear sense of purpose, a shared set of values, and a broader definition of success. This interactive program provides case studies, leading-edge research, and best practices in an interactive setting that helps participants identify strategies for developing, leading and evolving purpose-driven organizations.
- Learn how to compose a clear and compelling purpose – and how to share it and embed it within your organization.
- Discuss a broadened view of the purpose of leadership and businesses today.
- Discover what it takes to build and grow a “purpose-driven” organization.
- How to leverage purpose to build and scale organization culture, engage people, and deliver outstanding results.
- Understand the needs of all of your stakeholders – not just investors – to broaden your perspective of value and success.
- Discuss the role and purpose of your organization as it relates to all of your stakeholders.
- Linking vision, values & purpose with strategy & execution.
- How leadership, systems thinking, and integrated Human Capital strategies can enable purpose-driven organizations.
Customer-Centric Innovation: Knowing Your Customers Jobs-to-Be-Done
Innovation is a top priority for most companies. Yet, most executives are unhappy with their firm's innovation performance. In this program, you'll learn practical ideas, tools and skills to apply customer jobs-to-be-done thinking to your business to create innovative products and services that customers want to buy.
- Why Customer Jobs – Seeing the Market Differently
- Job Landscapes and Insights – Envisioning New Growth Opportunities
- The Customer Ecosystem – Getting Insights from the Most Important Customers
- Job-Based Interviews – Asking the Right Questions to Capture Jobs and Outcomes
- Job Mapping – Understanding the True Customer Journey
- Job-Focused Creativity – Envisioning New Solutions
- Job-Centric Marketing – Positioned for Success
Redesigning the Customer Experience
Design thinking, based on human centered design, is a framework for creative problem solving resulting in innovation breakthroughs large and small. This program introduces participants to the design thinking framework, provide tools for each step, and guides the participants as they produce innovative solutions to redesign the customer experience for their organization.
- Understanding design thinking and its role in business innovation.
- Using human centric design principles to transform your customer experience.
- Identifying and defining the customer experience for your organization.
- Ideation and creative problem solving.
- Rapid prototyping, concept development, experimentation & testing.
- Pitching ideas to key stakeholders.
Supply Chain Innovation Incubator
This interactive program provides case studies, leading research, and best practices in an “incubator” setting that illustrates effective innovation processes while helping participants to identify supply chain innovation opportunities, evaluate them, and develop implementation strategies.
- Discover sources of ideas, and learn best practices for developing, evaluating and selecting the best ones to pursue.
- Understand four primary competencies that separate innovators from followers.
- Learn to recruit and manage supplier involvement in innovation.
- Study the key levers for making innovation projects successful.
- Learn how to organize and motivate team members to think and act innovatively.
- Develop 3-4 innovation ideas and implementation plans for your organization.
- Create value and competitive advantage through innovation in the supply chain.
- Identify good innovation ideas and opportunities.
- Discover the best ways to involve suppliers and other partners.
- Learn how “best practice” companies motivate, finance, and deliver supply chain innovations.
- Practice key organizational skills that foster innovation and drive change.
- Discuss a framework for thinking about which innovation ideas should to pursue.
Adaptive Organization: Leading for Innovation and Results
In 1971 the average lifespan of a U.S. corporation was 71 years. Today’s it is 15 years and declining. The reasons are complex, but include both the ever-increasing rate of change and the uncertainty around where disruption will next arise. The prospect of imminent product or market disruption is driving companies to understand how adaptability, innovation and entrepreneurship can work to sustain their enterprise.
This business solution provides practical tools and frameworks for building adaptive organizations capable of nurturing innovation and leveraging entrepreneurship for sustainable competitive advantage.
- Constraints on organizational adaptability.
- Sources of innovation.
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles.
- Implementation challenges and opportunities
Strategic Marketing Essentials
An understanding of branding, customer relationship management and strategic planning and how key marketing trends are influencing your organization's everyday decisions.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Building a Strong Brand
- The Power of Persuasion
- Gathering and Understanding Customer Insights
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Redesigning the Customer Experience
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Understanding How to Market Globally and Internationally
- Marketing Strategy Planning and Execution
Click here to learn more or express interest in being part of these solutions.