Mastering Difficult Conversations
This workshop is focused on building the capabilities that enable leaders to navigate difficult and important conversations in order to achieve positive resolutions, while maintaining health workplace relationships.
- Identifying Critical Conversation Opportunities in the Work Place
- Understanding the Power of Dialogue
- How to Create a Safe Environment for Employees to Talk through Critical Issues
- How to Speak Persuasively and Effectively
- How to Turn Difficult Conversations into Actions and Results
Customer-Centric Innovation: Knowing Your Customers Jobs-to-Be-Done
Innovation is a top priority for most companies. Yet, most executives are unhappy with their firm's innovation performance. In this program, you'll learn practical ideas, tools and skills to apply customer jobs-to-be-done thinking to your business to create innovative products and services that customers want to buy.
- Why Customer Jobs – Seeing the Market Differently
- Job Landscapes and Insights – Envisioning New Growth Opportunities
- The Customer Ecosystem – Getting Insights from the Most Important Customers
- Job-Based Interviews – Asking the Right Questions to Capture Jobs and Outcomes
- Job Mapping – Understanding the True Customer Journey
- Job-Focused Creativity – Envisioning New Solutions
- Job-Centric Marketing – Positioned for Success
Effective Negotiations for Successful Outcomes
This program will introduce the core ideas behind a 5-step negotiations model aimed at improving your ability to negotiate by creating solutions that provide value for everyone involved while effectively settling disagreements and strengthening long-term relationships. Discussion and exercises will include insights on how individuals can effectively develop win-win solutions to both business and personal challenges through focused preparation and a deliberate choice for specific strategies and tactics.
- 5-step Negotiations Model
- Issues of Power and Threats in Negotiations
- Common Negotiating Pitfalls and Mistakes
- Barriers to Communication
- Guidelines for Systematic Analysis of Conflicts
- Preparation of Negotiations Strategies
Supply Chain Innovation Incubator
This interactive program provides case studies, leading research, and best practices in an “incubator” setting that illustrates effective innovation processes while helping participants to identify supply chain innovation opportunities, evaluate them, and develop implementation strategies.
- Discover sources of ideas, and learn best practices for developing, evaluating and selecting the best ones to pursue.
- Understand four primary competencies that separate innovators from followers.
- Learn to recruit and manage supplier involvement in innovation.
- Study the key levers for making innovation projects successful.
- Learn how to organize and motivate team members to think and act innovatively.
- Develop 3-4 innovation ideas and implementation plans for your organization.
- Create value and competitive advantage through innovation in the supply chain.
- Identify good innovation ideas and opportunities.
- Discover the best ways to involve suppliers and other partners.
- Learn how “best practice” companies motivate, finance, and deliver supply chain innovations.
- Practice key organizational skills that foster innovation and drive change.
- Discuss a framework for thinking about which innovation ideas should to pursue.
Adaptive Organization: Leading for Innovation and Results
In 1971 the average lifespan of a U.S. corporation was 71 years. Today’s it is 15 years and declining. The reasons are complex, but include both the ever-increasing rate of change and the uncertainty around where disruption will next arise. The prospect of imminent product or market disruption is driving companies to understand how adaptability, innovation and entrepreneurship can work to sustain their enterprise.
This business solution provides practical tools and frameworks for building adaptive organizations capable of nurturing innovation and leveraging entrepreneurship for sustainable competitive advantage.
- Constraints on organizational adaptability.
- Sources of innovation.
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles.
- Implementation challenges and opportunities
Strategic Marketing Essentials
An understanding of branding, customer relationship management and strategic planning and how key marketing trends are influencing your organization's everyday decisions.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Building a Strong Brand
- The Power of Persuasion
- Gathering and Understanding Customer Insights
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Redesigning the Customer Experience
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Understanding How to Market Globally and Internationally
- Marketing Strategy Planning and Execution
Development Coaching: Skills for Successful Leaders
Today’s businesses are faced with an unprecedented level of change. Changing technology, new competitors, and frequent shifts to the capabilities required to be successful, all necessitate the need for life-long learning for all employees. This increases the pressure for all employees to continually upgrade their capabilities and for leaders to provide the coaching, guidance & support needed to support their success. This program is designed for leaders at all levels who want to better understand the key elements of coaching for success in today’s fast-paced business environment. This program is also appropriate for HR Professionals, Project Managers and other roles where coaching others is an important part of their job.
- The Development Coaching Structured Process
- Improving Your Coaching for Professional Development
- Navigating Your Organization for Maximum Support in Personal Development
- Setting Meaningful Development Goals
- Support Strategies for Effective Development
- Accountability in Development Coaching
- Coaching Applications: Your Personal Coaching Case
Surviving Disruption: The New Competitive Advantage
The average lifespan of a U.S. corporation today is 15 years and declining. The ever-increasing rate of change and the uncertainty around where disruption will next arise is driving companies to understand how adaptability, innovation and entrepreneurship can work to enable and sustain their enterprise. Learn practical tools and frameworks for building adaptive organizations capable of accelerating innovation and leveraging entrepreneurship to rapidly make strategic decisions and allocate resources for sustainable competitive advantage.
- Strategic Frameworks for Corporate Entrepreneurship
- The Business Models that Can Enable Corporate Entrepreneurship Success
- Financial and Resource Allocation Strategies to Support Innovation and Drive New Ventures
- Key Success Factors for Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Click here to learn more or express interest in being part of these solutions.
Interested in learning more about custom program opportunities? Select an option below to schedule a phone call, in-person meeting or fill out our Get Started form to be contacted by a member of our staff.