Innovation@Work: Putting New Ideas into Action
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
$1,995* covers all course materials, breakfast and lunch and refreshments.
Enrollment is limited to the first 20 registrants.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans, 501c3 non-profit organizations and government employees.
Harnessing breakthrough innovation will be increasingly important to all organizations in the future. But how should your organization go about that? Design thinking, based on human centered design, is a framework for creative problem solving that is credited with innovation breakthroughs large and small. This two day workshop will introduce participants to the design thinking framework and provide you with tools for each step. This workshop is hands on and will be directed at creating ideas for your industry and your organization.
Who Should Attend?
Experienced managers and new-to-role leaders who are looking for team approaches to creative problem solving.
Individual contributors interested in developing innovative solutions and improving performance.
What You Will Learn
- How to understand design thinking and business innovation.
- How different industries are implementing design thinking in business solutions and innovation.
- How to introduce and apply the core elements of design thinking in your workplace.
- Practical tools you can put into practice immediately.