In today’s rapidly changing business environment, the need to stay relevant is stronger than ever. In this program, you’ll discover strategies to deal with the uncertainty, complexity and increasing competition in the marketplace, while developing skills to lead and think creatively to achieve your goals.
UPDATE: Please click here to see a scheduling update
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
October 6-8, 2020
Cost: $3,495* covers all course materials and lunch.
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the 3-day training.
All in-person Open Enrollment Programs can be attended via Zoom. Contact a member of our staff for more information.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans, 501c3 non-profit organizations and government employees.
What Is an Adaptive Leader?
- Adaptive Leaders think creatively and flexibly to enable their organizations to succeed in both today's fast-changing world and tomorrow's unpredictable business landscape.
- They are lifelong learners who are resilient enough to overcome obstacles and setbacks and bold enough to challenge the status quo and conventional wisdom.
- They are strategic thinkers, able to chart a new course and inspiring enough to lead change while making a difference.
- They are purpose driven. They lead with their values and have the capacity to engage others while striving for excellence with integrity.
Who Should Attend?
Even with all your experience and success, there's always room for growth. Especially since today’s business world is evolving faster than ever. Here you'll learn a variety of leading strategies designed to keep up with the pace.
New-to-role leaders and managers
You've experienced steady growth in your career. Now it's time to accelerate your development and learn new skills that will take you further.
What You Will Learn
Real life leadership approaches and practical tools you can put into practice immediately.
How You Will Benefit
- Adapt your thinking, improve your resilience and enhance your leadership skills
- Learn to motivate team members to think and act innovatively
- Discover how to inspire teams and lead change in complex environments
- Discuss how successful leaders coach and develop key talent
- Resilience, Emotional Intelligence & Learning Agility
- Design Thinking & Creative Problem Solving
- Motivating & Engaging Employees
- Leading Agile Teams
- Adaptive Leadership
- Influence & Leading Change
- Strategic Thinking
- Leading Teams Through Crisis
- Leading at the Next Level
- Developing Adaptive Talent