Financial Analysis for Measuring Performance and Decision Making
You’ve gained the fundamental knowledge of key financial concepts and basic accounting principles and you are ready to utilize this financial understanding to measure performance and make pivotal decisions within your organization. This program is the next step in utilizing the skills acquired from the TCU Neeley Executive Education Finance for Non-Financial Professionals program or building on an existing financial analysis background.
May 20-21, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $1,695* and includes all class materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the 2-day in-person training.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans
Who Should Attend?
Experienced managers and individual contributors in non-financial roles who want to better understand key financial measures and tools and leverage them for measuring performance and decision-making in their roles.
What You Will Learn
Participants will take away a better understanding of key concepts and terms and gain practical insights into how financial information is used for decision making.
How You Will Benefit
- Gain greater confidence with a working knowledge of business financials.
- Learn how to understand and interpret key financial metrics & tools.
- Improve your understanding and insight in to applying key financial tools & metrics to measure performance & results.
- Better understanding and use of financial data for your own analysis, budgets and presentations.
- Cost Behavior: Variable, Fixed, Mixed
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis & Cost Allocation
- Analysis for Operating Decisions
- Time Value of Money
- Evaluating Capital Investments
- Cash Flow Analysis