Supply Chain Innovation Incubator
October 16-18, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $2,995** and includes all course materials, breakfast and lunch and refreshments.
** A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
** A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans, 501c3 non-profit organizations and government employees.
This interactive program provides case studies, leading research, and best practices in an “incubator” setting that illustrations effective innovation processes while helping participants to identify supply chain innovation opportunities, evaluate them, and develop implementation strategies.
Who Should Attend?
Managers in supply chain functions (purchasing, operations, planning, logistics) Managers interested in improving performance know that innovation is critical to success. You'll learn how to implement improvements along with step-function innovations to remain on the leading edge of supply chain performance.
How You Will Benefit
- Develop 3-4 implementation plans specifically for your organization
- Discover sources of ideas and learn best practices for developing, evaluating nd selecting the best ones to pursue
- Understand four primary competencies that separate innovators from followers
- Learn to recruit and manage supplier involvement in innovation
- Key levers for making innovation projects successful
- Learn to organize and motivate team members to think and act innovatively
What You Will Learn
- How to create value and competitive advantage through innovation in the supply chain
- Where good innovation ideas and opportunities come from
- The best ways to involve suppliers and other partners
- What best-practice companies do to motivate, finance, and deliver supply chain innovations
- Organizational skills that foster innovation and drive change
- Which innovation ideas to pursue in your organization
- Competitive Opportunity Analysis
- Making the Business Case
- Planning for Success
- Creating Competitive Advantage
- Supply Chain Excellence Today & Tomorrow
- Strategic Partnering
- Design Thinking
- Adaptive Leadership
- Implementing Innovations
- Leading Change
- Learning from Supply Chain Innovations