Master of Accounting (Full-time)
Go to Program website
Make CPA certification your goal—and then take your career to new heights. TCU’s Master of Accounting builds on your undergraduate accounting degree with additional coursework that qualifies you to take the CPA exam in Texas. Most importantly, the program helps you refine your critical thinking and professional development while gaining superior accounting knowledge.
- Meet all the requirements to sit for the CPA exam in Texas.
- Study complex accounting issues in depth to develop highly marketable financial expertise.
- Become a creative problem solver who’s ready to hit the ground running from day one.
- Gain a competitive edge with individualized coaching and career planning.
- Open the door to exciting career opportunities in public accounting, financial services or virtually any business sector.
Are you a TCU accounting major? Check out the Professional Program in Accounting. This selective program features professional development experiences that prep you for an undergraduate public accounting internship, graduate studies, and long-term career success. Apply in your junior year.
Other programs to explore:
Full-time MBA–accounting concentration