Tuesday nights from 6 to 9 p.m.
March 7 – May 9, 2017
Cost: $3,495* covers all course materials and a light dinner, served from 5:30 to 6 p.m.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
Enrollment is limited to the first 28 registrants.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans, 501c3 non-profit organizations and government employees.
The Strategic Marketing Essentials program is more than the fundamentals of marketing – it focuses on the importance of building a strong brand, creating strategic, targeted campaigns based on customer insights and developing the knowledge to execute the right marketing strategy for your organization and customers. Program participants will attend a series of sessions to explore today’s relevant marketing theories, concepts and cases. Participants will then actively apply these concepts to practical business situations through a marketing simulation.
Who Should Attend?
This program is ideal for individuals who have recently moved in to a position with responsibility in areas such as services, product development, sales and sales management, advertising, promotion, brand building, pricing, and strategic planning.
Middle managers, engineers and health care managers with marketing responsibilities, small business owners, and professionals interested in developing an understanding of marketing practice.
What You Will Learn
An understanding of branding, customer relationship management and strategic planning and how key marketing trends are influencing your organization’s everyday decisions.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Building a Strong Brand
- The Power of Persuasion
- Gathering and Understanding Customer Insights
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Redesigning the Customer Experience
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Understanding how to Market Globally and Internationally
- Marketing Strategy Planning and Execution