Institute for Independent School Leadership
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the 4-day in-person training and 6 webinar/video conference follow-on sessions.
Enrollment is limited to the first 28 registrants.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans
Leading in independent schools today requires innovative, adaptive, critical thinkers. In this certificate program, you’ll learn from world-class faculty how to chart a compelling direction, lead adaptively and think creatively to achieve your individual and organizational goals.
Who Should Attend?
Experienced administrators and department leaders and members of the senior leadership team who want to better understand the different aspects of leading in today’s dynamic independent school environment. High potential leaders such as program directors and teachers responsible for leading special projects or those who have an interest in moving into school administration. Small administrative or academic leadership teams looking for an opportunity to align leadership strategies.
- Your Role as a Strategic Leader
- Self-Leadership, Resilience & Learning Agility
- Leading & Motivating Others
- Building Teams
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Communicating for Success
- Design Thinking
- Leading Others through Change & Ambiguity
- Adaptive Leadership