Transforming Customer Service Experiences
In this one-day session, the topics covered include six principles to enhance service excellence and create delighted customers. The principles are drawn from a combination of academic research and in-the-field application by leading service firms.
May 28, 2020
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
November 9, 2020
Cost: $995* and includes all class materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans
Who Should Attend?
Business leaders at all levels who want to improve their ability to create meaningful service experiences for their customers that positively impacts the organization and the bottom line.
What You Will Learn
The interactive session will emphasize practical insights and tools that can be immediately applied by service managers and executives alike.
How You Will Benefit
By understanding the basics of the customer journey, you can then identify how to help customers succeed through creative design that will result in making a successful emotional connection to your customers.
- Understanding the customer journey
- How to design an excellent experience
- Understanding why customers fail
- Enabling customer success through design
- Understanding how and when service transparency drives loyalty
- Identifying opportunities to make service more visible
- Understanding how and why little extras matter
- Designing service operations for spontaneous excellence
- Understanding how to connect with customers emotionally
- Designing for customers' emotional needs
- Understanding what exceptional service recovery is and how to develop a readiness to excel at it