The Professional Land Management Certificate Program
Professional Land Management Certificate Program
Call for more information
Cost: $4,975 covers all course materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans, 501c3 non-profit organizations and government employees.
North Texas abounds with energy opportunities. Accelerate your career with industry knowledge that will set you apart from the competition. Earn your certificate in a program designed by geologists, petroleum land professionals, oil and gas attorneys, and the American Association of Professional Landmen, taught by known experts with decades of energy experience.
Who Should Attend?
- Lease agents
- Right of way agents
- Brokerage and title analysts
- Others involved in development and exploration
What You Will Learn
The most recent and relevant trends, policies, professional insights, forecasts, best practices and strategies to stay on top of the ever-changing oil and gas landscape.
How You Will Benefit
- Recognize the diverse needs of the energy industry and learn how to navigate them.
- Add value by bringing a higher level of expertise to your position.
- Receive CEUs (continuing education credits) from the American Associate of Professional Landmen, or MCLE credits, if appropriate, from the State Bar of Texas.
- A Career in Petroleum Land Management
- Oil and Gas Law
- Farmouts and Joint Operating Agreements
- Title Research and Public Records
- Negotiating the Oil and Gas Lease
- Fundamentals of Geology, Engineering and Operations
- Oil & Gas Tax and Petroleum Economics
- Purchase and Sale Agreement, Due Diligence, Ethics
- Pooling and Unitization
- Surface Use and Damages
- Title Opinions and Title Defects