Neeley's Professional MBA is an evening-only program designed to help professionals earn their MBAs without leaving their careers. While the idea of adding graduate school to a demanding job and family commitments can be daunting, our accessible faculty and close-knit student teams make it work for hundreds of busy people just like you.
Based on your current level of education and experience, you can choose between our Professional MBA and our Professional Accelerated MBA, which allows you to graduate in as few as 18 months. Either way, you’ll gain broad managerial perspective, and through optional specializations—in areas including health care, energy and real estate—you can dig deeper into your industry.
We Make Education Personal
- Collaborate and debate within small, engaging classes.
- Discover and hone your personal leadership style through one-on-one career coaching.
- Get excited about the subject matter through passionate faculty who take the time to make sure you understand it.
We Connect you in DFW and Around the World
- Learn from expert faculty who teach, research and consult worldwide.
- Connect with experienced classmates from a variety of fields—you’ll learn from each other and form powerful relationships that last long after graduation.
- Network with TCU Neeley alumni, including movers and shakers in the Metroplex and around the world.
You’ll See Real Results, Right Away
- Broaden your perspective of business through knowledge and skill sets that also sharpen your strategic mindset.
- Give your degree credibility and respect among even the most discerning employers through our nationally recognized business school.
- Enjoy immediate payoff, taking the strategies you learn in the classroom, and implementing them in the workplace the next day.
- Experience international travel and see firsthand what it takes to compete and succeed in a global economy.
The Time Commitment
Classes typically meet two nights a week, 6:30-9:10 p.m. Graduate in 24–33 months, or enter the Professional Accelerated MBA program and graduate in 18–24 months.
Application Deadlines – Fall 2013
- Round 1 - November 1, 2012
- Round 2 - January 15, 2013
- Round 3 - March 1, 2013
- Round 4 - April 15, 2013
- Round 5 - May 30, 2013
What should I do next?
Sign up to become a Neeley VIP for information that will help you decide where to pursue your MBA, and a step-by-step guide through the application process.
Request information, register for an Info Session or begin your application.
More About VIP
New users Returning users
AnnouncementsMBA for Energy Professionals
This degree combines the integrated, broad business perspective of an MBA with industry specific practices and tools pertinent to the energy industry. Learn more
.Free GMAT Prep
Free live webinar runs 9 am - 1 pm on May 4, 11 and 18, with different topics covered on each date. Learn more