Assistant Professor of Professional Practice
- EdD, Texas Christian University
- MBA, Texas Christian University
- BGS, Texas Christian University
- Landreth-Grau, S. & Akin, R. (2011). Experiential Learning for Non-Business Students: Student Engagement Using a Marketing Tradeshow. Marketing Education Review, 21, 68-73.
Honors and Awards
- 2012: Mortar Board Preferred Professor. Mortar Board Preferred Professor- 2005,2006,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 Mortar Board International.
- 2012: 2012 Panhellenic Outstanding Faculty Award. TCU Panhellenic.
- 2012: Senior Class Legacy Awards...
- 2005: Top Non-Tenure Track Professor. Top Non-Tenure Track Professor for 2005-M.J. Neeley School of Business M.J. Neeley School of Business.
- 2005: Most Outstanding Academic Coach for 2005. Most Outstanding Academic Coach for 2005 presented by TCU Panhellenic Panhellenic/IFC.
- 2004: Most Outstanding Professor for 2004. Most Outstanding Professor for 2004 presented by IFC/Panhellenic at TCU Panhellenic/IFC.
- 2003: Panhellenic /IFC Professor of the Month- September 2003. Panhellenic /IFC Professor of the Month- September 2003 Panhellenic/IFC.
- 2003: Most Charismatic Professor for 2003. Most Charismatic Professor for 2003 presented by TCU IFC Panhellenic/IFC.