Luther A. Henderson University Chair of Leadership
Management and Leadership Department
- PhD, Georgia State University
- MBA, Georgia Institute of Technology
- BS, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Global Business, Harvard Business School Online
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Talent Management
- Employee Turnover & Retention
- Human Capital Mobility
- Global Business
- Hom, P.W., Allen, D.G., & Griffeth, R.W. 2020. Employee Retention and Turnover: Why Employees Stay or Leave. Routledge.
- Rubenstein, A.L., Allen, D.G., & Bosco, F.A. (2019). What’s past (and present) is prologue: Interactions between justice levels and trajectories predicting behavioral reciprocity. Journal of Management, 45, 1569-1594.
- Porter. C. M., Woo, S. E., Allen, D. G., & Keith, M. G. (2019). How do instrumental and expressive network positions relate to turnover? A meta-analytic investigation. Journal of Applied Psychology, 104, 511-536.
- Reiche, S.R., Lee, Y., & Allen, D.G. (2019). Actors, structure, and processes: A review and conceptualization of global work integrating IB and HRM research. Journal of Management, 45, 359-383.
- Methot, J.R., Rosado-Solomon, E., & Allen, D.G. (2018). The network architecture of human capital: A relational identity perspective. Academy of Management Review, 43, 723-748.
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, American Psychological Association
- Fellow, Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Fellow, Southern Management Association