Management and Leadership Department
- PhD, The University of Texas at Arlington
- MS, University of Arkansas
- BA, St. Olaf College, Minnesota
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Strategic Decision Making
- Corporate Governance
- Demand-side Strategies
- Top Management Fraud
Honors and Awards
- Shaheer, N., Li, S., & Priem, R. L. 2020. “Revisiting Location in a Digital Age: How Can Lead Markets Accelerate the Internationalization of Mobile Apps?” Journal of International Marketing, in press.
- Priem, R. L., Krause, R., Tantalo, C., & McFadyen, A. “Competing” for Essential Stakeholders: A New, Multi-Sided Market Logic for Top Managers.” Academy of Management Perspectives, 2020, in-press.
- Rasheed, A. A., & Priem, R. L. “An A is an A:” We Have Met the Enemy, and He Is Us! Academy of Management Perspectives, 2020, in-press.
- Priem, R. L. “Toward Becoming a Complete Teacher of Strategic Management.” Academy of Management Learning & Education, 2018,17(3): 374-388.