Custom programs are designed to deliver results specific to your situation. Our collaborative process involves discovering, designing and delivering a program that fits your environment and helps you solve your toughest challenges.
Business Solutions: Bringing the TCU Experience to You
These courses encompass the relevant and applicable topics of our open enrollment programs as well as additional capabilities tailored specifically to provide convenience and maximize learning opportunities for our partners. Designed to quickly bring the TCU Experience to you, our Business Solutions are curated to be delivered on site at your organization or on TCU's campus. Created for rapid deployment, these programs are on-demand and flexible in nature to accommodate your organization's schedules and preferences.
All work happens in processes. But what is the definition of a process? And what are the general goals of process improvement for better management of work and results? In this workshop, participants will navigate process models, what makes work valuable, critical-to-quality characteristics and distinguishing process efficiency, effectiveness and value.
- Understand how a process represents work and the path to valuable results
- Distinguish between a process and a process model
- Understand the concept of critical-to-quality (CTQ) characteristics in the results of work
- Understand the relevance of stakeholders to processes and CTQs in determining value
- Distinguish between efficiency, effectiveness, and value as objectives for process improvement
- Understand some of the most important reasons for process improvement
- Apply these concepts to an example process in one's own area of work, identifying key activities, relationships, stakeholders, CTQs, and reasons for improvement.
Resilience in the Workplace
We are all dealing with unprecedented levels of change, complexity and uncertainty, both on the job and in our lives at large. Our continued success depends on our ability to stay focused, agile, engaged, and confident that we can overcome the challenges that come our way – in a way, to be resilient. And we need resilience both as individuals and as leaders.
- Learn what resilience is and why it matters, in both our professional and personal lives
- Receive your personal Resilience Profile and discover your strengths and development opportunities
- Learn concrete, practical skills to help you become more resilient
- Identify links between resilience skills and the workplace challenges that you face
- Develop a personal action plan to apply what you have learned for better results both at work and in the rest of your life
Understanding Finance to Impact Your Organization
This program is focused on understanding financial information and how it is used for decision-making, within your specific organization, utilizing actual financial statements from the organization. This training is intended for managers and individual contributors in non-financial roles who want to better understand key financial concepts and information and leverage them for decision-making in their roles.
- Learning the language of business
- Understanding the balance sheet, the income statement and the relationship between both statements.
- The statement of cash flows and the statement of stockholder’s equity
- Recording transactions
- Financial statement analysis
- Understanding cost behavior and the impact on profitability
- Analysis of long-term capital investments
Click here to learn more or express interest in being part of these solutions.
Interested in learning more about custom program opportunities? Select an option below to schedule a phone call, in-person meeting or fill out our Get Started form to be contacted by a member of our staff.