Together with an undergraduate degree in accounting, or an undergraduate degree and the required accounting course prerequisites, the TCU MAc program is designed to meet the CPA eligibility education requirements of the following states and governing bodies:
- Texas – Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
- California – California Board of Accountancy
- Colorado – Colorado Board of Accountancy
- District of Columbia – District of Columbia Board of Accountancy
- New York – New York State Board of Public Accountancy
- Missouri – Missouri State Board of Accountancy
- Nebraska – Nebraska State Board of Public Accounting
- Massachusetts – Massachusetts Board of Public Accountancy
It is important to meet with the MAc program advising team when evaluating CPA eligibility education requirements for the state in which you plan to sit for the exam.
The TCU MAc program has not made a determination regarding CPA eligibility education requirements for the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.