We would like to accept every TCU student who is interested, but business is a popular major, so admission is very competitive. To declare a business major, you must formally apply for admission to upper-division courses (3000 and above), usually during your sophomore year.
First, make sure you have read, understood and met the requirements.
Only after you have fulfilled the requirements, fill out and submit the application.
Additional admission requirements* must be completed the semester you apply:
- Entering Neeley Professionalism Modules
- Résumé Workshop
- In-Person Interview
- Virtual Interview
- Speaker Event
* These requirements may be completed virtually or in-person depending on the situation. More information on how to complete the requirements will be in the TCU Online course for the Entering Neeley Experience once a valid application has been submitted. You will be notified if any changes occur throughout the semester.
- Online Application: December 14, 2020 – January 24, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
- Entering Neeley Experience and Professionalism Information: January 18, 2021 – January 28, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
- Schedule and complete an in-person interview during February 1, 2021 – March 19, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
- Complete a virtual interview during February 15, 2021 – March 26, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
- Microsoft Office certifications are due on March 24, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
For more detailed information on deadlines: Admissions Deadlines PDF
Requirements listed do not guarantee admission to the TCU Neeley School of Business. The admissions committee will consider each applicant's academic record, cover letter, résumé, interview performance and the information from the online application. Students who fail to meet deadlines may reapply the following semester based on eligibility.