Gain in-depth knowledge of the current business issues and practices unique to the health care industry, as well as strategies for managing the risks and opportunities in this dynamic and growing field.The Health Policy and Management certificate consists of 9 credit hours and includes:
Required Courses (6 credit hours):
- MANA 72410 – Health Care in the U.S.
- BUSI 72460 – Health Care Markets
- INSC 72470 – Health Care Improvement Science
- MANA 72480 – Challenges in Health Care Leadership
Three credit hours selected by the student:
- Courses from Neeley Graduate Program Offerings (Design Thinking, Health Care Finance, Entrepreneurship, etc.)