TCU students who have transferred from another University and would like to change their major to business MUST meet the following requirements:
- Have a 3.25 TCU cumulative GPA or higher
- Submit résumé and essay with the application
- Required completion with a 2.75 GPA or higher or current enrollment in courses below:
- ENGL 10803 – Composition I
- ECON 10223 – Microeconomics
- ECON 10233 – Macroeconomics
- MATH 10283 – Applied Calculus
*NOTE: Each of these courses must be taken for a grade. No Pass/No Credit is allowed.
Application now open and closes Friday, December 9, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.