We are all dealing with unprecedented levels of change, complexity and uncertainty, both on the job and in our lives at large. Our continued success depends on our ability to stay focused, agile, engaged, and confident that we can overcome the challenges that come our way – in a word, to be resilient. And we need resilience both as individuals and as leaders.
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
September 21, 2020
April 6, 2021
Cost: $995* and includes all class materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the 1-day in-person training.
All in-person Open Enrollment Programs can be attended via Zoom. Contact a member of our staff for more information.
Click here to see the list of safety measures we are adding to our in-person programs.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to TCU staff/faculty/alumni, U.S. veterans
What Is Resilience?
Resilience is the ability to recover from setbacks, adapt quickly to change, and even thrive amidst adversity & complexity. Resilient leaders are agile thinkers who confidently and bravely tackle the many challenges that work and life present each day. They are able to remain optimistic and find meaning during difficult circumstances to persevere, improvise, and ultimately succeed.
Who Should Attend?
Business leaders at all levels who want to become more self-aware and improve their ability to stay motivated, engaged and successful during difficult circumstances and turbulent times.
What You Will Learn
In this workshop, you will learn skills that can help you stay resilient in the face of just about any challenge – large or small – that may cause you stress and distract you from staying motivated and on-task. These skills are based on more than 30 years of research on why some people survive and even thrive while others fall flat when facing high levels of change and uncertainty.
How You Will Benefit
- Learn what resilience is and why it matters, in both our professional and personal lives
- Receive your personal Resilience Profile and discover your strengths and development opportunities
- Learn concrete, practical skills to help you become more resilient
- Identify links between resilience skills and the workplace challenges that you face
- Develop a personal action plan to apply what you have learned for better results both at work and in the rest of your life