We require our applicants to take the GMAT test. Fortunately, we also help you prepare for it – free.
- Understanding of basic mathematics – e.g., the completion of college algebra or business quantitative methods with a grade of “C” or better.
- Copies of official transcripts from your degree-issuing university and any university at which you completed graduate-level course work. If you are admitted, we will request the official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities. We reserve the right to rescind an offer of admission should any misrepresentation occur.
- Contact information for three people who can provide recommendations (we do not accept recommendation letters) – ideally, people who are familiar with you from a professional setting.
- Exam Requirements
- Full-time MBA
- The GMAT or GRE is required for admission consideration.
- Evening Graduate Programs (Professional MBA, Energy MBA, Health Care MBA and MS in Supply Chain Management)
- Applicants may choose whether or not to submit a score from the GMAT, GRE or Executive Assessment (EA). Since our programs are small by design, we are able to evaluate each applicant thoroughly, and assess academic readiness through review of transcripts and other application materials.
- Some of the evidence of academic readiness may include evidence of a strong quantitative and/or analytical background, type and depth of work experience, and proven ability to perform.
- The Executive Assessment (EA) is accepted for candidates with seven or more years of work experience. The EA is administered by the creators of the GMAT exam and is tailored to experienced professionals.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- SAT or ACT score results are required for admission. Exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Full-time MBA
- Résumé: Communicate the nature of your past positions and major professional accomplishments.
- Impressive answers on your application essays.
- Application fee: An application fee of $100 must be submitted with your online application. The application fee is waived for applicants who:
- Submit applications by the Round 1 deadline.
- "Like" us on Facebook to receive an application fee waiver code.
- Are current or former members of the U.S. military.
- Admission Interview (invitation only): Required for admission, but not all applicants are invited to interview. After a preliminary review of your application, if you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by email or phone.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or equivalent from an AACSB-accredited university, with a strong academic record
- Strong performance on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Minimum of three years' postgraduate professional work or military experience.
- At least eight years of work experience
- At least five years of management experience
- An approved standardized test of English language proficiency is required of all non-native English speakers, with the exception of applicants who:
- Have spent at least three years in the U.S. studying toward completion of an undergraduate degree OR
- Have completed a graduate degree in the U.S. OR
- Have worked in the U.S. at least two years OR
- Hold an undergraduate degree from an institution in which English is the language of instruction and commerce in their country is generally conducted in English (e.g., Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Ghana, Nigeria and Uganda).
We will accept TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), PTE (Pearson Test of English) or IELTS (International English Language Training System) scores.
Minimum score required:
- TOEFL internet-based: 100
- TOEFL computer-based: 250
- TOEFL paper-based: 600
- PTE: 68
- IELTS: 7
- English translations of transcripts: If your credentials are not in English, you’ll need to submit them with a certified English translation. We recommended you submit them through World Education Services (WES) for evaluation. Learn more
- A completed International Scholar form: TCU International Student/Scholar form
- A financial statement, required after admission but before the Certificate of Eligibility (I-20 or IAP 66): Financial Statement
- Applicants from China will also need to provide their bachelor’s degree certification and diploma.
- Applicants from India must have completed at least a three-year bachelor's degree, with evidence of strong and consistent performance.
Diversity and Inclusion
TCU is committed to providing a positive learning and working environment free from discrimination and harassment. In support of this commitment, TCU prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status and any other basis protected by law. Inquiries about TCU’s policies and compliance with Title IX, The Age Discrimination Act of 1975, or the aspects of TCU’s equal opportunity or affirmative action programs should be directed to: