Are you innovative, curious, and resourceful? Do you like problem solving and discovering the next best thing? Put your passion to work with an exciting career in marketing. Every organization wants to be successful. The key is understanding what customers want and need—that’s where marketing comes in. With a degree in marketing you'll be uniquely positioned to leverage messaging, create and manage brands, explore partnerships, apply marketing research and engage with customers across an array of platforms.
Course already closed?
What Sets Us Apart
Choose from three tracks:
- Digital Communications — Plan and direct marketing campaigns, integrating new digital with traditional media, by identifying compelling brand messages and communicating them clearly and transparently to customers.
- Consultative Selling — Influence others (customers, colleagues, managers) through a needs-based sales process that is applicable to any industry and career.
- Marketing Analytics — Measure, manage and analyze customer responses and marketing performance, using technology to maximize effectiveness and support decision-making.
Gain unique hands-on, real-world experience with exciting businesses to prepare you for career success. Learn more.
TCU Collegiate Chapter of the American Marketing Association
Meet some of the most innovative minds in the business and learn from successful marketing professionals from a variety of careers.
Dyess Lecture in Marketing
We host this annual lecture that brings prestigious experts in marketing to the TCU campus to share knowledge and insights with TCU business students, faculty and area business leaders.
Our professors will engage you in design thinking, hands-on selling, applying research and analytical techniques to marketing problems, and more. They rank highly for mentorship, academic experience and teaching quality.
- Christopher Anderson, Director of Marketing Systems and Analytics, Sewell Automotive Companies
- Sean Arena, Director of North America and Global Online Marketing, Sabre Travel Network
- Megan Sablack Bozarth, Senior Consumer Marketing Manager, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Robert Clancy, Vice President, TriggerPoint
- Ross Crusemann, President, Fund My Venture
- Kathy Doyle Thomas, President, Half Price Books Community Services
- Jeanie Foster, Operational Marketing Manager, UNT Health Science Center
- Christopher Grant, General Director of Coal Operations for Service Design and Performance, BNSF Railway
- Randall Hall, Senior Marketing; Manager, U-Verse Online
- J. Blake Martin, Customer Representative, PointRoll
- Kristen Miller, Marketing Planning, American Airlines
- Stacey Pierce, Executive Director, Streams & Valleys
- Jason Prior, Director of Retail Marketing, Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company