Course already closed?
Our best supply chain majors get to work for a variety of companies to gain experience in all aspects of a global supply chain. This is a great résumé building and personal growth experience.
Take classes from TCU professors at the London Executive Business School and delve into the ways businesses operate in the European Union. Travel to China to tour global supply chain companies to broaden your international expertise.
Our professors are award-winning experts in supply chain and information systems who love to teach you the holistic systems thinking you’ll need to see how digital transformation can be leveraged for operational success. You’ll learn from experts with decades of professional experience and researchers who have published in leading business journals. Our students consistently rank them highly for mentorship, academic experience and teaching quality.
- Steve Boecking, Vice President, Hillwood Properties
- Patrick Collier, North America Supply Chain Head, Alcon Laboratories
- Amy Gowder, Vice President Supply Chain Management, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Craig Harry, Managing Director Technical Operations Supply Chain, American Airlines
- Paul Hawkins, Director Supply Chain, Corning Optical Communications
- Dave Malenfant, Global Supply Chain & Operations Executive, Alcon Laboratories (Retired)
- Mark Mirelez, Vice President, DynAviation, DynCorp International
- Todd Olsen, AVP Market Development, BNSF Railway
- Dave Reiff, Wal-Mart
- Jim Rickard, Senior Director of Product Supply and Demand Planning, Frito-Lay
- Saint Julian Snider, Director Supply Chain and Logistics, Lhoist North America
- Hobey Strawn, Vice President of Operations for the Americas, TTI, Inc.