In Neeley Complete, you will engage in experiential learning opportunities outside the classroom, helping you transform into a well-rounded professional ready to lead change in today’s ever-evolving business world.
- Neeley Complete includes six engagement areas: competitions and national conferences, employer-based work, intercultural education, leadership, research and service.
- You must complete four or more of the six areas to earn the Neeley Complete distinction.
- You may use the same experience (e.g., an international internship) to qualify for no more than two areas. However, if you elect to use the same experience for two areas, you are still responsible for all requirements of the two areas that the experience specifies.
- All experiences used for Neeley Complete must occur while you are currently enrolled in undergraduate studies.
- You must submit an intent to participate form and a synthesis reflection for your engagement areas at least four weeks prior to your graduation date.