TCU students that would like to change their major to business beginning Fall 2022, MUST meet the following requirements:
- Have a 3.25 TCU cumulative GPA or higher
- Be enrolled in their second semester at TCU or later
- Submit résumé and essay with application
- Required completion with a 2.75 GPA or higher or current enrollment in courses below:
- ENGL 10803 – Composition I
- ECON 10223 – Microeconomics
- ECON 10233 – Macroeconomics
- MATH 10283 – Applied Calculus
*NOTE: Each of these courses must be taken for a grade. No Pass/No Credit is allowed.
Changing your major may result in delaying graduation.
Application will open in the spring and closes Friday, May 5, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
Please email any questions you have to email@example.com.