There is more to getting an MBA than reading textbooks and taking exams. The real test is how you perform in the workplace. As a Neeley & Associates Consultant, you’ll deliver solutions for impressive companies that pay consulting fees. Work alongside professional consultants, faculty experts and second-year MBA principals – and get your foot in the door of highly sought-after companies. Our satisfied clients return year after year, and many hire Neeley & Associates Consultants for internships and full-time positions.
Benefits for Students
- Contribute real value to a company for an impressive boost to your résumé.
- Interact with influential executives.
- Team up with executives, expert consulting professionals and top faculty for guidance and feedback.
- Hone your leadership, teamwork, consulting and project management skills.
- Gain exposure to new industries, big league companies and the fast-paced consulting world.
Benefits for Clients
- Outsource time-consuming projects to motivated TCU MBAs.
- Get realistic, actionable and professional recommendations.
- Get a firsthand look at prospective employees in action.
- Additional subject-matter expertise from renowned faculty and consulting professionals who ensure quality of deliverables.
- Strategic Planning
- Data Assessment and Recommendations
- Financial Modeling
- Feasibility Assessments
- Operational or Programmatic Assessments
- Process Improvements
- Cost/Benefit Analysis