The Neeley Professional Development Center will help you create a competitive résumé, present ideas with polish and expand your professional network.
You’re almost there. Follow this checklist to be sure you are on the path to graduation.
- Review your four-year degree plan and meet with your advisor to create your personal plan for graduation.
- Explore your career goals and internship opportunities at the Alcon Career Center.
- No longer interested in your declared business major? Talk to an advisor about changing your major.
- Seek new experiences through study abroad opportunities for summer and spring breaks.
- Find opportunities for semesters abroad and international internships at the TCU Center for International Studies.
*Neeley Fellows and BNSF Neeley Leadership students: Please follow advising information provided to you by your program.
Congratulations on entering the final year of college. Finish strong with this checklist.
- Check your final semester courses and grade requirements by reviewing your degree progress report. Make an appointment with your advisor if you have any questions.
- Confirm that your major and minor are correct on your degree progress report.
- Complete the online Intent to Graduate form. Your advisor will review your form, list remaining courses for graduation and email your completed form back to you.
- Register for the classes listed on your Intent to Graduate form.
- Make sure all study abroad and transfer credits are posted to your record.
- If you plan on taking 18 or more credit hours, stop by the Neeley Academic Advising Center to complete the Academic Overload form.
- Watch for a "graduation hold" to appear on your my.tcu.edu account. This means all your paperwork has been approved, and you're all set to cross the stage upon successful completion of your semester courses.
- If you are not ready to graduate this year, make an appointment with the Neeley Academic Advising Center to map out your path to graduation.
Check out your Graduation Checklist and meet with your academic advisor the semester prior to graduation to make sure you are on track.
- 124 credit hours required for degree (8 semesters)
- TCU Core Requirements: 39-63 semester hours
- Lower-Division Requirements: 30 semester hours
- Upper Division Requirements: 42 semester hours
- Major Requirements: 21-27 semester hours
- Non-Business Electives: 9 semester hours
- Elective Hours (vary by major)
- Must have a 2.5 GPA in TCU cumulative and major GPA
- No upper-level business courses (30000/40000) may be taken on a Pass/No Credit basis