Undergraduate TCU Students Only
All team members must be currently enrolled TCU undergraduate students. All majors welcome.
Team Composition and Participation
- Teams must be comprised of a minimum of 2 members but may have more.
- At least 2 team members must participate in the presentation. More may do so.
- Team members may represent any discipline of study and are not limited to the business school.
Criteria for a Values-centered Venture
A values-centered venture contributes to the well-being of specific internal or external stakeholders through products, services and/or profits.
- Ventures submitted for the Values and Ventures® competition must be for-profit, values-centered enterprises. Nonprofit ventures are not allowed.
- Plans must demonstrate a societal or environmental need to be filled, as well as the profitability of the business.
- For-profit businesses that also support the social or economic goals of customers, communities, employees, suppliers and/or the environment
- Contributions to sustainability
- Innovations in health, life or energy
- Opportunities for underrepresented groups in business
- See past winners here.
About the Competition
Pitch presentations will be made at 15-minute intervals with the following time limits strictly enforced:
- 5 minutes for presentation with visual aids
- 5 minutes to respond to questions and answers from judges
- 5 minutes for judges’ evaluations, discussions and breaks
How to Apply
- Read and follow all guidelines.
- Submit application and executive summary by the deadline.