Professor of Professional Practice, BIS
Information Systems and Supply Chain Management Department
- PhD, City University of New York
- MS, Baruch College
- BBA, Baruch College
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Information Technology in Education
- 21st Century Pedagogy
- Honors Education
- Creativity in IT
- Is There a Successful Knowledge-Based System Developer Profile? (1994). Heuristics (with D. Dologite, R. Mockler, J. Ragusa, and N. Banavara).
- The Internet as a Tool for Supporting International Teams in the Classroom. (Winter 1997). Journal of Computer Information Systems (with Brenda Massetti).
- Virtual Learning Environment: Preparing for the Knowledge Age Work in the 21st Century (Summer 1998). Journal of Computer Information Systems (with C. Cramton, D. Scott, and S.Gauvin).
- Creativity in the Organization: The Role of Individual Creative Problem Solving and Computer Support (September 2001). International Journal of Human-Computer Studies (with M. Kletke, J. Mackay, and S. Barr).
- Separate but Equal -- Will It Work for Professional Honors Programs? (2009), Honors in Practice, Vol. 5, (with Peggy W. Watson).
Honors and Awards
- Decision Sciences Institute, National Instructional Innovation Award Finalist, 1997
- Mortar Board Preferred Professor, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2012
- Neeley School Undergrad Core Class Top Professor, 2006
- 20 Senior Class Legacy Recognitions, 2005-2012
- Neeley Faculty Innovation in Curriculum Award, 2007, 2013
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars Distinguished Member, 2013
- Golden Key International Honor Society Honorary Member, 2013