As the TCU community prepares to welcome our students and our program participants back to campus, the safety of our participants, faculty and staff continue to be our highest priority. We will continue to take the following measures for all in-person programs:
- Social distancing guidelines will remain in place and participant seating for all of our in-person programs will be appropriately spaced. As many of you already know, our programs feature smaller cohort sizes to allow for a more connected and effective classroom experience. Each of our in-person programs will continue to feature these smaller cohort sizes that provide an exceptional experience while allowing for social distancing within the classroom.
- TCU has implemented increased cleaning protocols, including extra cleaning and disinfecting in high-contact areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available in and outside the classroom for your convenience.
- We continue to closely follow the gidance provided by the CDC and by Tarrant County. At this time, program participants, faculty and staff who are vaccinated will not be required to wear a mask while on campus. TCU is asking those individuals that are not vaccinated to continue to wear a mask while in the classroom and other common areas of TCU.
- Masks and face shields will be available for any participant who would like to wear them.
- We will continue to provide meals and snacks during our programs using individually packaged items that will be provided for each participant for your convenience & safety.
- Additional information on the safety precautions we are following can be found on the CDC and TCU Covid websites.