Take advantage of the opportunities to enhance your education and stand out to prospective employers.
If you are a TCU student and would like to change your major to business, you’ll need to meet the following requirements.
Welcome to TCU. If you are transferring to TCU to study business, you must meet these requirements.
- At least a 3.0 transfer GPA (four-year university)
- Minimum 3.25 transfer GPA (community college)
- All other requirements to apply to the Neeley School of Business
- Ensure you meet transfer requirements
- Complete the transfer checklist
- Register for transfer orientation on my.tcu.edu