We partnered with the National Association of Black Accountants Inc. (NABA) to bring the Accounting Career Awareness Program to Fort Worth on the TCU campus to bridge the opportunity gap for minority high school students.
We are looking for smart, motivated, engaged students. You’ll spend one week on the TCU campus over the summer, getting a taste of the college experience and learning more about careers in accounting and finance. And it’s all free.
Add up the Benefits
You'll learn more about accounting, finance and management through a college-level program taught by TCU faculty and successful professionals.
- Receive FREE tuition, room and board, books, materials, tours and mentoring.
- Attend interactive sessions about careers in accounting and business.
- Interact with NABA DFW professionals and college students in the TCU Student Chapter of NABA.
- Experience college life, and tour the TCU campus and local companies.
- Students and families attend a luncheon honoring your completion of the program.
Summer 2022 Program: July 10-15, 2022
- Complete the online application.
- Submit 100-word essay (included in the online application).
- Provide two letters of recommendation.
- Submit an unofficial high school transcript.
- Attend an interview.
- Must be a high school Freshman through Senior.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 for Freshmen and Sophomores, 2.5 for Juniors and Seniors.