Director, TCU Sales Center
- PhD, University of Houston
- MSBA, Texas Tech University
- MBA, Texas Tech University
- BBA, Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Sales Force Management and Effectiveness
- Buyer-Seller Relationships
- Bommaraju, Raghu, Michael Ahearne, Zachary R. Hall, Seshardri Tirunillai and Son Lam (2018), “The Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Sales Force,” Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 55(2) 254-264.
- Bruno Lussier and Zachary R. Hall (2018), “Cooperation in B2B relationships: Factors that influence customers’ perceptions of salesperson cooperation,” Industrial Marketing Management, Vol 69 209-220. (equal contribution).
- Hall, Zachary R., Ryan Mullins, Niladri Syam, and Jeffrey Boichuk (2017), “Generating and Sharing of Market Intelligence in Sales Teams: An Economic Social Network Perspective,” Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, Vol. 27(4) 298-312 (equal contribution).
- Hall, Zachary R., Michael Ahearne, and Harish Sujan (2015), “The Importance of Starting Right: The Influence of Accurate Intuition on Performance in Salesperson-Customer Interactions,” Journal of Marketing, May 2015, Vol 79, No. 3, 91-109.
- Ryan R. Mullins, Michael Ahearne, Son K. Lam, Zachary R. Hall, and Jeffrey P. Boichuk (2014) Know Your Customer: How Salesperson Perceptions of Customer Relationship Quality Form and Influence Account Profitability. Journal of Marketing: November 2014, Vol. 78, No. 6, pp. 38-58 (equal contribution).
Honors and Awards
- 2019 MSI's Young Scholar
- 2018 Innovation in Teaching Award
- 2016 Sales Excellence in Research Award
- 2015 Sales Excellence in Research Award
- 2014 Winner of the AMA Sales SIG Dissertation Competition
- 2013 Finalist for Mary Kay Dissertation Competition
- 2013 Teaching Excellence Award
- 2012 Winner of the AMA Sales SIG Dissertation Proposal Competition
- 2011 University Sales Education Foundation Research Grant