Professor of Supply Chain Management
Information Systems and Supply Chain Management Department
- PhD, Michigan State University
- MS, Air Force Institute of Technology
- BS, US Air Force Academy
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Supply chain management integration and enterprise organizational design
- Buyer-supplier coordination and relationships
- Supply chain strategy
- Supply chain flexibility
- Roh, J., Swink, M., Kovach, J., 2022. Linking organization design to supply chain responsiveness: The role of implementation competencies, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 42(6), 826-851.
- Krause, R., Roh, J., Whitler, K., 2022. The top management team: conceptualization, operationalization, and a roadmap for scholarship, Journal of Management, 48(6), 1548-1601.
- Roh, J., Krause, R., Swink, M., 2016. The appointment of chief supply chain officers to top management teams: A contingency model of firm-level antecedents and consequences, Journal of Operations Management, 44, 48-61.
- Williams, B., Roh, J., Tokar, T., Swink, M., 2013. Leveraging supply chain visibility for responsiveness: The moderating role of internal integration. Journal of Operations Management, 31 (7), 543–554.
- Roh, J., Boyer, K., Whipple, J., 2013. The effect of single rater bias in multi-stakeholder research: A methodological evaluation of buyer-supplier relationships, Production and Operations Management, 22(3), 711-725.
Honors and Awards
- Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2011,
- Highly Commended Paper Award CSCMP Doctoral Consortium Fellow, 2009, 2010
- Office of the Secretary of Defense's Reduced Total Ownership Cost Award, 2006
- Edwin W. Rawlings Award for excellence in communication and information integration, 2004